5 Important Things
When I created my personal Board of Advisors, I pledged to check in with them at least once per quarter. My not-so-secret goal is to make it happen once per month to maximize their impact.
At each checkpoint, I strive to achieve a few aims:
- Create a cohesive structure around the report-out so there is some degree of consistency with my reflections.
- Build a repository for the content I share at each juncture.
- Pose a thoughtful question, both to myself and to the board.
- Continue to practice my fledgling web design skills.
- Make all of this moderately more exciting to digest than a long-form email.
Thus, 5 Important Things was born!